Jeep Wrangler JL / JT Gladiator | Transfer Case Skid Plate
- Manufactured from first-rate laser-cut 1/4" aluminum.
- Designed specifically to complement vehicle structure.
- Optimal coverage with minimum clearance loss.
- Direct mounting to vehicle's chassis. Supported by zinc-coated steel brackets
- Designed with air vents and drain holes where necessary.
- Easy Bolt-On mounting. No drilling is required.
- Includes all needed assembly hardware.
- Weighs in at 3.5 kg (8 lbs).
* Couldn’t find the exact match for your vehicle? Contact us for further fitment information.
* Unless otherwise stated, all products developed on stock, European standard, left-hand drive vehicles
Tested on vehicles with 2.0L/ 3.6L / 6.4L petrol engines.
- The Jeep Wrangler JL / JT Gladiator | Transfer Case Skid Plate is constructed using high-quality laser-cut 1/4" aluminum, providing maximum strength with minimum added weight.
- Cleverly engineered to provide optimal protection to the transfer case. Recommended using as a part of Asfir's Jeep complete underbody protection set.
- Designed specifically to complement the Jeep's structure, and minimize clearance loss.
- Built with stiffening and reinforcing ribs to provide even greater strength where required.
- Directly bolted onto the vehicle's chassis and supported by zinc-coated steel brackets to ensure maximum durability.
- Designed with ventilation openings to reduce heat build-up alongside drain holes to ensure easy removal of pebbles, dirt, or water that may get caught between the skid and the vehicle while offroading.
- No cutting or drilling is required. Completely bolt-on.
- The package includes all needed hardware.
- Weighs in at 3.5 kg (8 lb).
- Proudly made in Israel.
- All of our Skid-Plates are 100% DIY installation and do not interfere with vehicle maintenance.
- Mounted to original OEM bolt points. No drilling, cutting, or welding is required.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Supplied with a detailed bill of materials drawing and a sketch to help as a mounting guide.
For Installation Tutorial:
All shipments are sent via airfreight from Israel.
Estimated shipping times:
USA - 5-14 days
Europe – 8-15 days
Australia & New Zealand – 14-20 days
South America – 14-20 days
Africa – 12-20 days
Asia – 10-15 days
All lead times dependent on local customs release procedures
The prices shown do not include local tax duties at the destination
All prices are quoted in US dollars $
Please note: Freight terms – DDU
We found other products you might like!
- Jeep Wrangler JL Underbody Protection Kit (6 Pcs)List Price:$1,872Sale Price:$1,778
- Jeep Wrangler JL Underbody Protection Kit (3 Pcs)List Price:$1,056Sale Price:$1,003
- Jeep Gladiator JT Underbody Protection Kit (3 Pcs)List Price:$1,124Sale Price:$1,068
- Jeep Gladiator JT Underbody Protection Kit (5 Pcs)List Price:$1,560Sale Price:$1,482
- Jeep Wrangler JL 392 Underbody Protection Kit (3 Pcs)List Price:$1,134Sale Price:$1,077
- Jeep Wrangler JL 392 Underbody Protection Kit (6 Pcs)List Price:$1,852Sale Price:$1,759