Front/Rear Differential Steel Skid Plate - Dana 44
- Manufactured from first-rate laser-cut 4mm stainless steel
- Designed specifically to complement vehicle structure
- Optimal coverage with minimum added weight.
- Mounts directly to the chassis.
- Designed with ventilation hatches and drain holes where necessary.
- Easy Bolt-On mounting. No drilling is required.
- Includes all needed assembly hardware.
- Weighs in at 2 kg (4 lbs).
* Couldn’t find the exact match for your vehicle? Contact us for further fitment information.
* Unless otherwise stated, all products developed on stock, European standard, left-hand drive vehicles
Fits on all Models of Jeep Wrangler / Jeep Gladiator.
Includes 1 Piece Only. Either for Front or Rear Differential.
- The Front/Rear Differential Skid Plate - Dana 44 is constructed using high-quality laser-cut 4mm stainless steel, providing the optimal balance between strength and weight.
- Designed specifically to complement the Vehicles' structure, and minimize clearance loss.
- Constructed with stiffening and reinforcing ribs to provide even greater strength where required.
- Directly bolted onto the vehicle's chassis.
- Designed with air vents to reduce heat build-up alongside drain holes to allow easy removal of pebbles, dirt, or water that may get caught between the skid and the vehicle while offroading.
- No cutting or drilling is required. Completely bolt-on.
- The package includes all needed hardware.
- Weighs in at 2 kg (4 lb).
- Proudly made in Israel.
Not fits on RHD vehicle's front differential only
- All of our Skid-Plates are 100% DIY installation and do not interfere with vehicle maintenance.
- Mounted to original OEM bolt-points. No drilling, cutting, or welding is required.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Supplied with a detailed bill of materials drawing and a sketch to help as a mounting guide.
All shipments are sent via airfreight from Israel.
Estimated shipping times:
USA - 5-14 days
Europe – 8-15 days
Australia & New Zealand – 14-20 days
South America – 14-20 days
Africa – 12-20 days
Asia – 10-15 days
All lead times dependent on local customs release procedures
The prices shown do not include local tax duties at the destination
All prices are quoted in US dollars $
Please note: Freight terms – DDU
We found other products you might like!
- Jeep Wrangler JL Underbody Protection Kit (5 Pcs) | 2.0LList Price:$1,448Sale Price:$1,376
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE PHEV Underbody Protection Kit (7 Pcs)List Price:$2,192Sale Price:$2,082
- Jeep Wrangler JL Eco-Diesel Version Underbody Protection Kit (6 Pcs)List Price:$1,660Sale Price:$1,577
- Jeep Gladiator JT Underbody Protection Kit (5 Pcs)List Price:$1,560Sale Price:$1,482
- Jeep Gladiator JT Diesel Version Underbody Protection Kit (5 Pcs)List Price:$1,518Sale Price:$1,442
- Jeep Wrangler JL 392 Underbody Protection Kit (6 Pcs)List Price:$2,070Sale Price:$1,967
- Ford Bronco Underbody Armor (5 Pcs)List Price:$1,230Sale Price:$1,169
- Ford Bronco Badlands/First Edition Underbody Armor (5 Pcs)List Price:$1,198Sale Price:$1,138
- Ford Bronco Underbody Armor (7 Pcs)List Price:$2,020Sale Price:$1,919
- Ford Bronco Badlands/First Edition Underbody Armor (7 Pcs)List Price:$1,988Sale Price:$1,889
- Ford Bronco Underbody Armor (9 Pcs)List Price:$2,568Sale Price:$2,440
- Ford Bronco Badlands/First Edition Underbody Armor (9 Pcs)List Price:$2,536Sale Price:$2,409
- Jeep Wrangler JL Underbody Protection Kit (5 Pcs) | 3.6L | 2021+List Price:$1,516Sale Price:$1,440
- Jeep Wrangler JL Underbody Protection Kit (5 Pcs) | 3.6L | 2018-2020List Price:$1,508Sale Price:$1,433