Mitsubishi Pajero Transfer Case Skid Plate
- Constructed from first-rate laser-cut 1/4" aluminum
- Designed specifically to complement vehicle structure
- Optimal protection with minimum clearance loss.
- Bolts directly to chassis mounting points. Supported by zinc-coated steel brackets
- Designed with ventilation hatches and drain holes where required.
- Easy Bolt-On installation. No drilling is required.
- Includes all needed assembly hardware.
- Total weight 14 kg (31 lbs).
|Pajero / Montero||2001-2006||
* Couldn’t find the exact match for your vehicle? Contact us for further fitment information.
* Unless otherwise stated, all products developed on stock, European standard, left-hand drive vehicles
- The Mitsubishi Pajero Transfer Case Skid Plate is constructed using high-quality laser-cut 1/4" aluminum, providing an optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Cleverly engineered to provide optimal protection to the transfer case. Recommended using as a part of Asfir's Mitsubishi Pajero complete underbody protection set.
- Designed specifically to complement the Pajero's structure, minimize clearance loss.
- Constructed with stiffening and reinforcing ribs to provide even greater strength where needed.
- Directly bolted onto the vehicle's chassis and supported by zinc-coated steel brackets to ensure maximum durability.
- Designed with air vents to reduce heat build-up alongside drain holes to ensure easy removal of pebbles, dirt, or water that may get caught between the skid and the vehicle while offroading.
- Easy Bolt-On installation with no drilling or cutting required.
- The package includes all needed hardware.
- Weighs in at 14 kg (31 lb).
- Proudly made in Israel.
- All of our Skid-Plates are 100% DIY installation and do not interfere with vehicle maintenance.
- Mounted to original OEM bolt-points. No drilling, cutting, or welding required.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Supplied with a detailed bill of materials drawing and a sketch to help as a mounting guide.
All shipments are sent via airfreight.
Estimated shipping times:
USA - 5-14 days
Europe – 8-15 days
Australia & New Zealand – 14-20 days
South America – 14-20 days
Africa – 12-20 days
Asia – 10-15 days
All lead times dependent on local customs release procedures
The prices shown do not include local tax duties at the destination
All prices are quoted in US dollars $
Please note: Freight terms – DDU