Jeep Wrangler JK Rock Sliders
- Fabricated from a 48 mm diameter steel tube painted with a heavy-duty black textured powder-coat finish.
- Protects the rocker panel and doors.
- Body mounted.
- Easy Bolt-On mounting. No drilling is required.
- All needed assembly hardware provided
- Total weight 25 kg (55 lbs).
* Couldn’t find the exact match for your vehicle? Contact us for further fitment information.
* Unless otherwise stated, all products developed on stock, European standard, left-hand drive vehicles
- The Jeep Wrangler JK Rock Sliders are fabricated from a 48 mm diameter steel tube painted with a heavy-duty black textured powder-coat finish.
- Designed to provide optimal protection to the rocker panel and doors.
- Mounted directly to the vehicle's chassis using original manufacturer holes. No drilling is required.
- HI-LIFT compatible
- The package includes all necessary mounting hardware for installation.
- Weighs in at 25 kg (55 lb).
- Proudly made in Israel.
- All of our Side-Protection products are 100% DIY and do not interfere with vehicle maintenance.
- Mounts to original OEM bolt-points and requires no drilling, no cutting, and no welding.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Supplied with a detailed Bill of Materials drawing and a sketch to help as a mounting guide.
All shipments are sent via airfreight from Israel.
Estimated shipping times:
USA - 5-14 days
Europe – 8-15 days
Australia & New Zealand – 14-20 days
South America – 14-20 days
Africa – 12-20 days
Asia – 10-15 days
All lead times dependent on local customs release procedures
The prices shown do not include local tax duties at the destination
All prices are quoted in US dollars $
Please note: Freight terms – DDU