Jeep Wrangler JK - LWB/SWB Front Differential Steel Skid Plate - Dana 44
- Fabricated from high-quality laser-cut 4mm stainless steel
- Vehicle specific design
- Optimal protection with minimum added weight.
- Mounts directly to the chassis. Supported by zinc-coated steel brackets
- Designed with ventilation hatches and water outlets where required.
- Easy Bolt-On installation. No drilling is required.
- Includes all needed assembly hardware.
- Total weight 4 kg (9 lbs).
* Couldn’t find the exact match for your vehicle? Contact us for further fitment information.
* Unless otherwise stated, all products developed on stock, European standard, left-hand drive vehicles
- The Jeep Wrangler JK - LWB/SWB Front Differential Skid Plate - Dana 44 is constructed using high-quality laser-cut 4mm stainless steel, providing an optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Cleverly engineered to provide optimal protection to the front differential. Recommended using as a part of Asfir's Jeep Wrangler Jk full underbody protection kit.
- Designed specifically to complement the Wrangler JK's structure, minimize clearance loss.
- Constructed with stiffening and reinforcing ribs to provide even greater strength where required.
- Directly bolted onto the vehicle's chassis and supported by zinc-coated steel brackets to ensure maximum durability.
- Designed with air vents to reduce heat build-up alongside drain holes to ensure easy removal of pebbles, dirt, or water that may get caught between the skid and the vehicle while offroading.
- No cutting or drilling is required. Completely bolt-on.
- The package includes all needed hardware.
- Weighs in at 4 kg (9 lb).
- Proudly made in Israel.
All shipments are sent via airfreight from Israel.
Estimated shipping times:
USA - 5-14 days
Europe – 8-15 days
Australia & New Zealand – 14-20 days
South America – 14-20 days
Africa – 12-20 days
Asia – 10-15 days
All lead times dependent on local customs release procedures
The prices shown do not include local tax duties at the destination
All prices are quoted in US dollars $
Please note: Freight terms – DDU