Asfir intends to provide a better user experience for the site to the general public, including the public with disabilities.
Therefore, we have invested efforts in order to enable the use according to the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service), 2013.
Complies with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (T.I. 5568) for accessibility of content on the Internet at the AA level and the recommendations of the WCAG 2.0 document by the W3C organization.
The site is also adapted for display in common browsers and for use on mobile phones.
How accessibility is reflected in the site
- Keyboard navigation option only
- Black and white/sepia display
- Change color contrast (dark background color)
- Link highlighting (enabled when changing color contrast)
- Text and background color change for the visually impaired and color blind (Activated when changing color contrast)
- Access menus, forms, title hierarchy, tab component, pop-ups, and more
- Possibility of enlarging and reducing the fonts on the site
- Option to enlarge and reduce the screen
- Possibility of enlarging and reducing the cursor
- Black cursor display option
- A sitemap for easy and quick access to the various site pages
- Declaration of accessibility with an explanation of compatibility, gaps, and accessibility manager
The font is resized using the keyboard,
To enlarge the font, press the ctrl + keys,
To reduce the font, press the ctrl keys -
How to use the accessibility plugin
Activation of the accessibility plugin is done by clicking on the blue button located in the lower-left corner of the site
Clicking the Change Color button in the plugin performs background color change, text color change, and highlight links.
Keyboard navigation by using the TAB button to skip to different content areas.
The site has been tested in browsers: chrome (google chrome) and Mozilla Firefox (Mozilla Firefox) in their latest versions.
Responsible for accessibility in the company
The accessibility statement was last updated on 29/04/2019
Despite the efforts made to make the site accessible, some of the content may still be less accessible. If you still encounter a gap in accessibility
Which interferes with and makes it difficult to browse the site properly and easily - we will be happy to receive your inquiry on the subject. Sorry for the inconvenience.